Nov 29, 2009

Southbank Lifestyle Market




The South Bank Lifestyle Market was a hive of activity. The Market is an excellent place to sample delicious treats, organic produce and homemade fare. Navigating through the crowds, I found artisan merchant Happy Bags featuring their wonderful collection of handmade bags, many of them using recycled material and lots of funky designs, I was impressed with their ethos and hope they will be available on the site soon.

The market wouldn’t have been complete without all the amazing designers I found. I Make Rocks Pretty had some beautifully intricate and unusual designs using rocks and silver and I always love seeing the cute kids clothing designs. I am always amazed at the ability of the accessory designers such as the spunky designs from Cherry Pie and Good Boy Cracky.

Moving forward, we’ll be posting here regularly, discussing our market related discoveries and detailing our progress moving towards the ethikl public launch. So please feel free to subscribe to our RSS feed or visit this page regularly (yes, we’re worth it)!

If you are a vendor and would like to be considered for participation (wow, sounds snobby, eh? I promise we’re really not) don’t hesitate to go to www.ethikl.com.au and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment